HVAC Company in Acree
Serving Residential & Commercial Customers Since 1964
Georgia is no stranger to extreme temperatures. Although our winters are considerably mild compared to those of the Midwest and Northeast, we still see temperatures low enough where a heater is required to keep you comfortable. Additionally, our summers are hot and humid, and your home comfort depends on a properly working air conditioner. At SafeAire Heating & Cooling, our Acree HVAC technicians have unmatched resources and training in order to provide our customers with unparalleled customer service. As a full-service HVAC company, we remain up to date on the latest technologies and advancements in our industry so we can continue to provide the highest quality service.
Speedy, Efficient HVAC Services
At SafeAire Heating & Cooling, we know that your time is valuable and there’s nothing worse than waiting around all day, in uncomfortable temperatures, for a technician to arrive. When you work with our Acree HVAC specialists, we will always arrive on time in a fully stocked truck. From the moment we show up to your property, we are determined to work fast and efficiently to restore your comfort.
We are equipped to handle numerous HVAC needs, including:
- Commercial services
- Indoor air quality services
- Comfort system replacement
- Comfort Club Program
- HVAC maintenance
- Heating repair
- Air conditioning repair
Although we work quickly, you can rest easy knowing that we work hard to get the job done right the first time. All of our technicians are highly experienced and participate in ongoing training.
Why Hire SafeAire Heating & Cooling?
We know there are a bevy of HVAC companies to choose from, but we want to be your company.
In order to deliver the highest quality customer service and exceed customer expectations every time, we offer the following guarantees:
- No lemon: If you purchase a new system from us, we guarantee it will work or we will refund you the cost of the unit and installation. This also applies to compressors in outdoor units; if the compressor fails, we’ll replace the entire unit.
- 100% satisfaction: Unlike other companies, we listen to our customers and work to meet their needs and budget. We aren’t happy until you’re truly satisfied.
- Honest pricing: There’s nothing worse than being quoted one price only to see a much higher one on your final bill. At SafeAire Heating & Cooling, we will never add on hidden fees or surprise charges. The price you’re initially quoted is the price you’ll end up paying.
The Importance of Indoor Air Quality
You spend a lot of time inside, whether it’s your home or your office. Therefore, it’s important to ensure that the indoor air you’re breathing in is clean. However, indoor air quality is important both for your health and that of your HVAC system. As you use your air conditioner or heater, dust and other pollutants accumulate within the filter and ductwork, making it work harder in order to keep your property at the desired temperature. Simply changing out the filters and cleaning the ductwork will not only improve your indoor air quality, but it will also improve the efficiency of your HVAC system.
Contact Us Today for Same-Day Service
Sometimes, emergencies happen, and you need immediate assistance. At SafeAire Heating & Cooling, we are determined to ease your stress. In addition to our 24/7 availability, we also offer financing options to offset any unplanned replacement or repair cost.