CAMILLA - Quality HVAC Products & Services
That's Our Community! Proud to serve since 1964!
SafeAire Heating & Cooling first opened in 1964 and since then we have grown to become among the largest HVAC teams in the Southeast. We are fortunate to have over 70 technical, service, and support personnel that are highly experienced and all participate in ongoing training in order to remain up to date with the latest technologies and methods in the industry. We understand that there’s nothing worse than having a technician come and perform service on your heating or cooling system only for you to have to call them out again because it is still not working properly. That is why our Camilla HVAC technicians make it a point to get the job done correctly the first time. We know that your time is extremely valuable to you. In an effort to respect your time, you can rest assured knowing we will always show up on time in fully stocked trucks, ready to get the job handled on the spot. Additionally, we work diligently to finish the job efficiently and effectively.
How Our Team Exceeds Customer Expectations
At SafeAire Heating & Cooling, we aren’t just any HVAC company; we want to be your HVAC company. To do so, we hold ourselves to high standards to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service.
We currently offer a number of guarantees, including:
- Performance guarantee: Our Camilla HVAC technicians will ensure that your system is designed to meet ACCA design standards for the area. Should it fail to do so, we will do everything in our power to help it achieve the standards. If we are unable to do so, we will remove the product and provide you with a full refund.
- No lemon guarantee: When we install a new heating or cooling system, we guarantee it will work properly for a year. Should the compressor fail, we will replace the entire unit and not just the compressor.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We aren’t happy unless our customers are 100% satisfied. This is why we will work hard to ensure the job gets done right.
- No surprises guarantee: At SafeAire Heating & Cooling, we uphold the values of honesty and integrity. This means that we will never tack on any hidden fees or surprise charges. The price your quotes is the price you’ll pay.
Services Customized to Fit Your Needs
Whether your AC is no longer blowing cool air or it’s time for you to replace an outdated heating unit, our Camilla HVAC technicians are happy to assist. Rather than providing a one-solution-fits-all service, we take the time to listen to our customers’ individual needs and budgets. As Trane Comfort Specialists™, we have a thorough understanding of all their different products and can help you select one that is properly sized for your property.
Our HVAC services include:
- AC installation
- AC repair
- Comfort Club Program
- Comfort system replacement
- Commercial services
- Heating repair
- HVAC maintenance
- Indoor air quality
Contact Us Today!
When your heating or cooling systems aren’t working properly, it not only jeopardizes your comfort. An HVAC system in disrepair tends to utilize a lot more energy in order to keep your home or office a desired temperature. Stop paying through the roof for your monthly utilities and instead call SafeAire Heating & Cooling.
Have an emergency? We’re available 24/7. Just give us a call at (229) 789-0181.