Comfort Club Program
Routine Maintenance by Our HVAC Specialists
At SafeAire Heating & Cooling, we know that maintenance plans and system tune-ups are fairly commonplace. What is far rarer is the extensive work that we offer as part of our Comfort Club Program. Where other companies may give your system a quick once-over and change the air filter, our Albany HVAC specialists put in a great deal more effort to ensure that your system is in excellent working order. Our technicians are trained to complete a 30-point inspection covering your entire system so you can rest easy knowing that it is running as efficiently as possible. Taking advantage of this remarkable service means that our customers do not have to worry about unexpected system breakdowns or preventable repairs.
To ensure that you are never paying more in utility bills or repair costs than you need to, we recommend our exclusive Energy Savings Agreement.
Our annual service contract provides customers with many benefits:
- Precision tune-ups on your home comfort system equipment: Your HVAC system can account for as much as half of your home’s overall energy costs. Just as your car’s fuel consumption and overall efficiency can be improved by a tune-up, providing regular maintenance for your home’s heating and cooling unit can help to reduce energy costs significantly.
- 15% discounts on repairs: When small problems in a home comfort system go unchecked, they can turn quickly into costly breakdowns. Customers that sign up for our Energy Savings Agreement receive discounts on the repairs they need.
- 24/7 emergency service: Even with regular maintenance, emergencies can still crop up. As a member, you will receive priority service to get you up and running as quickly as possible!
- Improved system performance: Ensuring that your system is working as efficiently as possible can save you as much as 40% off of your home’s heating and cooling bill.
- Increased longevity of your equipment: Finding potential problems before they start can help you to extend the life of your HVAC equipment significantly!