Comfort Club Program
Routine Maintenance by Our HVAC Specialists in Albany, Cordele, Leesburg, Moultrie, Tifton, and the surrounding areas.
At SafeAire Heating & Cooling, we know that maintenance plans and system tune-ups are fairly commonplace. What is far rarer is the extensive work that we offer as part of our Comfort Club Program. Where other companies may give your system a quick once-over and change the air filter, our Albany HVAC specialists put in a great deal more effort to ensure that your system is in excellent working order. Our technicians are trained to complete a 30-point inspection covering your entire system so you can rest easy knowing that it is running as efficiently as possible. Taking advantage of this remarkable service means that our customers do not have to worry about unexpected system breakdowns or preventable repairs.
Energy Savings Agreement
To ensure that you are never paying more in utility bills or repair costs than you need to, we recommend our exclusive Energy Savings Agreement.
Our annual service contract provides customers with many benefits:
- Precision tune-ups on your home comfort system equipment: Your HVAC system can account for as much as half of your home’s overall energy costs. Just as your car’s fuel consumption and overall efficiency can be improved by a tune-up, providing regular maintenance for your home’s heating and cooling unit can help to reduce energy costs significantly.
- 15% discounts on repairs: When small problems in a home comfort system go unchecked, they can turn quickly into costly breakdowns. Customers that sign up for our Energy Savings Agreement receive discounts on the repairs they need.
- 24/7 emergency service: Even with regular maintenance, emergencies can still crop up. As a member, you will receive priority service to get you up and running as quickly as possible!
- Improved system performance: Ensuring that your system is working as efficiently as possible can save you as much as 40% off of your home’s heating and cooling bill.
- Increased longevity of your equipment: Finding potential problems before they start can help you to extend the life of your HVAC equipment significantly!
Call our heating and cooling specialists today at (229) 789-0181 to find out how to join our Energy Savings Agreement.
Honest Upfront Pricing
The price we quote is the price you pay. We believe in honesty and integrity in all we do!
Available for a Call 24/7
We understand that emergencies happen at all hours of the day so we are here for you when you need us.
Locally Owned & Operated
We are proud to serve and love the communities we live in and love right here in Southwest Georgia.
Speedy, Efficient Work
We know your time is valuable so our team works hard and fast to bring back your comfort.
Providing you with excellently trained technicians providing the highest level of customer service.
At SafeAire, we are committed to your comfort and your total satisfaction from first call to completed job.