Website SafeAire Heating & Cooling
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in southwest Georgia. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why Choose SafeAire
- Competitive pay – Base Pay Commission
- Medical Insurance – We cover 80% of premium cost, 20% Employee Responsibility.
- Health (Traditional and HSA), Dental, and eye coverage available.
- Family coverage is available as well.
- Work-life balance – 2 Weeks paid Vacation, 5 Paid Holidays, Additional Days Available, flexible work schedule.
- 401k Plan with a 50% match.
- Plus Annual Profit-Sharing Plan
- Company-supplied truck
- New technology, including inferred camera, iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State-of-the-art tools, parts, and supplies.
- Paid Training and Professional Development
- Positive Attitude
- Team Oriented
- Other types of mechanic type job experience will be considered
- Ultimately, someone who is mechanically inclined is a good fit for this job
- Interpersonal skills are a must
- Technicians are required to interact with both other employees and, more importantly, the customer
- Experience (3+ years) is a plus but not required. Other types of mechanic type job experience will be considered. Ultimately, someone who is mechanically inclined is a good fit for this job.
- Interpersonal skills are a must. Technicians are required to interact with both other employees and, more importantly, the customer. Their ability to effectively communicate and gain trust is vital to their success.