Products We Service & Install
Trane Comfort Specialists in Albany, GA
A huge aspect of having a home comfort system that works reliably is starting with top-quality brands that work efficiently and have the longevity you are looking for in a machine. At SafeAire Heating & Cooling, our decades of experience in the industry have given us a great deal of insight into the strengths and weaknesses of the various models on the market. Our Albany heating and cooling experts are proud to be designated as a “Trane Comfort Specialist,” which means we provide our customers with top quality equipment from one of the most trusted and established brands in the industry.
We offer a comprehensive variety of products, including:
- Air Cleaners & Filters: Heating and cooling isn’t the only important aspect of your home comfort system. Maintaining good indoor air quality is a critical part of your overall health! Ask your technician about products like the Trane CleanEffects™, Trane FreshEffects™, Trane Perfect Fit™, and the FlimFit Filter Rack.
- Air Conditioners: In 1931, Reuben Trane filed his patent for his first AC system. Since then, Trane has been leading the way in producing durable and reliable products that can keep your home comfortable throughout the summer months and beyond.
- Air Handlers: Products like the Hyperion™ air handler work in concert with the rest of your HVAC system, regulating and circulating air throughout your home. Having an air handler that works efficiently can save you money every month on your utility bill!
- All-in-One Systems: With these remarkable systems, you can get everything you need all in one cabinet! We can help you to determine which of these options would be best for you given your space and budget.
- Coils: These parts of your system are where much of the overall efficiency is made – or lost. By entrusting your heating system to Trane, you can be certain that your home will be comfortable all year long!
- Ductless Systems: These systems provide the heating and cooling you want without needing a great deal of ducting throughout your home. These high-efficiency options are great for smaller spaces!
- Furnaces: One of the most popular answers to heating in the home, Trane’s furnaces are highly efficient and reliable year after year.
- Geothermal: These are highly efficient and sustainable systems use the power of the earth and can provide temperature control for not only your home but your water as well!
- Heat Pumps: Using the outside air temperature, these systems can provide reliable and highly efficient heating and cooling.
- Home Automation: Let us help bring your home into the future by giving you control over your home’s comfort and security systems from anywhere.
- Humidifiers: Having regulated humidity control in your home can play a big part in your indoor air quality and the health of your family. Let us help you get the right humidifier for your home!
- Thermostats & Controls: Trane offers a wide variety of programmable and non-programmable thermostat options to ensure that you have total control over your home comfort system. These can help to maximize your HVAC system’s performance!
- Zoning: Having well-designed zoning in your home means that you have the ability to keep certain parts of your home warmer or colder at will, saving money and resources. Trane’s ComfortLink™ Zoning System helps ensure that every room in your home is exactly how you want it.
If you are interested in learning more about the products we offer, call our Albany heating and cooling specialists today at (229) 789-0181!